Terms & Conditions of Booking
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit and the tariffs applicable according to the time of year.
- We only accept bookings from families, couples (same sex couples welcomed) and mixed groups. We do not accept all male and all female groups, please be advised that bookings of such nature will be turned away on arrival.
- We operate a STRICT NO-SMOKING & Drug policy throughout the whole establishment and failure to comply with this will result in immediate termination of any contract, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given, and any amounts outstanding will be due, including a £20.00 per room cleaning charge. This will be charged to card used at the time of booking.
- In order to meet all current Fire and Health & Safety regulations only registered guests are allowed in the property. Anyone in breach of this will be asked to leave immediately and no refunds will be given, and any amounts outstanding will be due.
- Deposits must be received within 7 working days
- Rooms are available after 2pm and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Accounts must be paid in full upon arrival and cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the proprietors to allow for bank clearance.
- Please note valuables are left at your own risk, the proprietors accept no responsibility for loss or damage to guest property, unless handed in for safekeeping.
- Cancellation Policy -
NON-REFUNDABLE bookings - may be transferred at management's discretion. No refunds will be given.
DEPOSIT Bookings - All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE, however deposits may be transferred at management's discretion.
A charge of 30% of the total price of the stay will be charged if you cancel any time after reservation and up to 14 days before arrival.
Thereafter or in case of a “No Show” you will be charged 100% of the total cost of your booking.
This will be charged to the debit/credit card provided at the time of booking.
We recommend that you consider taking out holiday insurance.
- Deposits are not refundable but will be deductible from any claim for compensation arising out of any cancellation or curtailment of the contract.
- The proprietors or their designated manager reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is a party to that contract cause any detriment to the well being of other guests.
- When booking your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract and it is recommended that you take out holiday insurance cover.
- THE PROPRIETORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ALTER OR AMEND BOOKINGS AND TERMS & CONDITIONS.