Below we have outlined some of the new safety and sanitation measures being taken by us once the guest house reopens so you know what you can expect on your stay with us.
We hope the information provided answers any questions you may have, but if you still have any concerns before booking, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
- Hand Disinfection: Hand sanitiser dispenser will be available at the entrance for all guests to use on entering and we would recommend regular hand washing.
- Sanitisation: We will sanitise all high-touch points.
- Social Distancing: We encourage everyone to social distance at 2m (1m+ where this is not possible)
- Hand Disinfection:Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available to all guests entering the guest house.
- Check-in: This will be kept to a minimal amount of time. Therefore if you have any questions or would like any advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 345806, before your arrival or during your stay.
- Arrival Time: An approximate time of check in will be required, as we will need to stagger arrivals. One party at a time.
- Guest Bags: We will no longer be handling guest property.
- Owners: We will wear protective equipment as required by local health guidelines.
- Housekeeping Service: Our housekeeping service will be optional, room will need to be vacated, to minimise person-to-person exposure.
- Bed Linen & Towels:Linen will be handled with extreme care to prevent potential contamination.
- In-Room Sanitation:Frequently touched areas will be disinfected. e.g.remote control, handles, toilet seat/flusher, shower controls, kettle, light switches, hair dryer etc.
- Bins:We will sanitise bins with appropriate disinfecting chemicals.
- Owners: We will wear protective equipment as required by local health guidelines; PPE will be replaced and sanitised as necessary.
- Guest house Sanitation:We will display signage in public areas to remind our guests and visitors to observe social distancing, hand washing / hand-sanitising.
- Dinning Room: This will be kept closed to discourage the gathering of people inside the building and person to person contact. Unfortunately the communal fridge will be no longer available.